CD Orders

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Sat Jun 10 12:16:36 BST 2006

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> The special ordering functionality has not been opened up yet, due to the
> impressively high number of normal CD orders. As soon as it's available, the
> loco-contacts list will know about it. (Anyone can join that list to keep up
> to date with general loco issues.)
>
> - Jeff

Jeff, the foreign loco team contact I spoke to said explicitly that it
has been open for many days. You may find that it wasnt put on that list
explicitly since it is so open.

This is the conversation snippit:

<elkbuntu> lastnode_, are larger shipit orders due to be enabled this
weekend?
<lastnode_> elkbuntu, for loco teams
<lastnode_> we can already order
<lastnode_> i have the url, but have been asked not to release it :(

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper

http://www.meldraweb.com