A request for ubuntu-au members

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Tue Jul 18 07:06:08 BST 2006

Hi there ubunteros,

I've got a request for those of you who have connections with other FOSS
groups in countries outside of the US and Western Europe. For those of
you who don't know I'm putting together a project called LocalFOSS
(locafoss.org). The aim of this project is to create a space where the
smaller or less well known FOSS communities and nations can get the word
out about what they are doing.

My actual request, is that if you hear of something that might even
slightly be newsworthy in another group or country, then could you
please let me know?

If you do hear something could you send it through to
stories at localfoss.org and I'll have a look.

Thanks for letting me waste a couple of seconds of your time :)
--
James Purser
Producer/Presenter - Linux Australia Update
SIP: 736855 at fwd.pulver.com