meeting minutes for ubuntu-au team meeting 11/7/06

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Wed Jul 12 08:10:15 BST 2006

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 16:16, Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> <quote who="Peter baker">
>
> > Capitalization of the Ubuntu-Au phrase was discussed.  Ubuntu-Au won.

Considering we are Ubuntu-Au, this should be "Capitalisation". Yes, I can be
picky...

> Alternative (sorry, meeting at a bad time for me): How about never
> referring to the team with the short name? :-) We could just be "Ubuntu
> Australia" everywhere...

But that's so boring! :)

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"I'm thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance" - Microsoft exec Joachim Kempin