Wider Recognition/Use of the Press and Hardware Initiatives

David Symons ubuntu at liberatedcomputing.net
Wed Jul 5 15:53:57 BST 2006

Hi all,

Jane Silber of Canonical has posted to the ubuntu-marketing list lauding
Ben's "Letter to APC" initiative:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-marketing/2006-July/000547.html

I've replied, informing that we've also got an "Ubuntu Friendly
Notebooks" initiative:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-marketing/2006-July/000551.html

Firstly I think I've got the credited parties (Andrew and Paul) right in
that email but please let me know otherwise.  Getting things like that
right is very important to me.

Secondly, FYI I've offered to facilitate having the Marketing Team (MT)
"adopt, refine and make available to other LoCo teams" the resources
already put together as an "Ubuntu Friendly Hardware Suppliers"
initiative.

But this email is mostly to say: fantastic work guys.

Cheers, Dave.
--
David Symons
https://launchpad.net/people/bimberi