CD Orders

Peter baker jellyware at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 04:17:45 BST 2006

mel.

I'm trying to organise the local distribution here until we get something a
little more organised happening.  I have been in hospital for the last
couple of weeks so sorry for the late reply.  I have around 100 "badger"
cd's ready to be sent out.  I have ordered 50 "drake" cds that are on their
way from the kind folks at ubuntu shipit.  tell me how many "drake" cd's you
need and I will try to get them to you when they arrive here

peter

On 6/10/06, Melissa Draper <melissa at meldraweb.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Since Dapper's release, I've patiently been stalking the shipits in
> anticipation of the ability to order more than 10CDs at a time.
>
> Last night, the leader of another Loco team informed me that Loco teams
> (Via their Loco Team Contact) have been able to order larger quantities
> of Dapper CDs for a number of days now. This was the first I had heard
> this information.
>
> Does anyone know anything about this? A few of us are eagerly awaiting
> the opportunity to get larger quantities of emails to distribute. I
> would guess YukiCuss would know what's going on, since he's contact for
> the Au Loco.
>
> YukiCuss, if you'd be so kind, could you give us some information? We
> don't want to be the last in the world to be handing out Dapper CDs...
>
> --
> Sincerely
> Melissa Draper
>
> http://www.meldraweb.com