CANCELLED? Re: Brisbane get together

Simon Wong simon at dt.net.au
Thu Dec 14 22:56:33 GMT 2006

Unfortunately, SWMBO has informed me that I have double booked myself
for Sunday afternoon so I am not going to be able to make it.

Since it was such short notice I think maybe we should plan for a fresh
start in the new year.

Can people make it mid-January?  Maybe Friday the 12th of January after
work or if people prefer, the Saturday or Sunday afternoon?

Sorry for the noise - Rule #1, check with the social convener before
organising something!

Simon.

--
Simon Wong
Dependable Technologies Pty Ltd

simon at dt.net.au  | www.dt.net.au
mob 0438 609 011 | ph +61 7 3367 0847 | fax +61 7 3009 0431

* Dependable IT Solutions *