Powered By Stickers

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Wed Aug 30 04:06:06 BST 2006

Michael Fox wrote:
> I would love some also.. and would be even willing to purchase a few
> should it be possible (if free is not an option).
>
> Any further ideas on if we can get any?
>
> Thanks
> Michael Fox
They are sort of technically purchased anyway.

The purchasing is done by means of you sending a stamped self-addressed
envelope to the address specified, which will be the one in my sig. I
will then put stickers into that envelope and send it back to you - so
it works out as 4 stickers for a dollar (2 stamps) :). Sounds fair,
doesn't it :)

I'm currently trying to find out whether I can send larger quantities to
LUGs for events and so forth or not. They are being generous by
providing free stickers, so it's only fair we abide by their wishes...
once we know what those wishes are.

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper