Powered By Stickers

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Tue Aug 29 03:20:21 BST 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 11:51, Melissa Draper <melissa at meldraweb.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've been approached by a representative of System76
> <http://system76.com> the US based company that is giving away free
> "Powered By Ubuntu" stickers.
>
> So far the offer has only been for US residents, but they would like to
> extend the offer to Australia as well. To see the stickers visit
> http://system76.com/index.php/cPath/53_64
>
> Is anyone interested?
>
> Once we know whether it is worth it, either someone else or myself will
> be the distributor, so please hold onto those envelopes for now.

Wow, these guys are impressive! I would definitely be interested in stickers
like these, although I feel a little guilty that I am not in a position to
volunteer to become a distributor.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"Hell hath no fury like a bureaucrat scorned." - Milton Friedman