Printer driver for Xerox Document Centre 286

Zulyan I. Fajri zulyanjp at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Aug 23 16:11:41 BST 2006

I have difficulties to choose a suitable printer driver for our company's network printer, Xerox Document Centre 286.

Under the UNIX (LPD) connection, I tried to use HP Laserjet II series printer driver (as recommended by the Xerox dealer) but we only had low printing resolution of 300x300dpi. I also tried Xerox Document Centre 400, which sounds to be the closest type, but  undesired bold lines  sometimes come out  as disturbance  on the output paper.

Pls help, because this is our biggest obstacle for going through to the migration process.

Thanks.