Exposing Ubuntu to Canaberra People

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 14:04:20 BST 2006

Greetings,

I (and a couple of others) have had some luck approching
local computer shops and getting them to put Ubuntu CD's on their shelf.

Their details can then be listed on the Wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/UbuntuFriendlyComputerShops

(It would be up to the Ubuntu Australia team member to keep in contact,
update the wiki page, and restock if required.)

Cheers,
Paul