Fwd: status of the free mailout

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:43:03 BST 2006

Pardon my ignorance, but kindly explain SSH to me :) I used it for an
SF.net project years ago and totally lost all knowledge of how to use
it. I'll have to polish the script, so give me some time to get it
finished. It would be good if someone can give me all the details
about how the mailouts work, and if we should be offering things like
install cd, live cd, both, all three options for kubuntu etc.

Akash