APC Article and Thanks

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Mon Aug 7 13:24:55 BST 2006

On Monday 07 August 2006 22:10, Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org> wrote:
> <quote who="Ben Duivesteyn">
>
> > As im sure you have all heard, we have featured in APC September 2006,
> > which came on sale this week.
>
> How about scanning it and letting sounder / ubuntu-marketing know? :-)

Would that be a breach of copyright? We should not be biting the hand that
feeds.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"If people had understood how patents would be granted when most of today's
ideas were invented and had taken out patents, the industry would be at a
complete standstill today. The solution ... is patenting as much as we
can ... A future start-up with no patents of its own will be forced to pay
whatever price the giants choose to impose." - Bill Gates, 1991-05-16