APC Article and Thanks

Ben Duivesteyn duivesteyn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 12:04:38 BST 2006

Hi Guys
As im sure you have all heard, we have featured in APC September 2006, which
came on sale this week.
Whilst The Writer Glorified my efforts somewhat, the article is focused on
the team, and mentions our irc channel, so if you do see an APC induced
Ubuntu-Newb, help em out.

Id just like to circulate the follow up thank you letter i sent to the
author, for the communites sake.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your note.  It was fun writing about the team and learning
about it is up to.  I'll pass your email onto the mag's editors.

Cheers,

Tim.

--
Ben Duivesteyn