Niggly bug needs confirmation in Eye of Gnome

Peter Lieverdink ubuntu at cafuego.net
Wed Apr 12 05:54:15 BST 2006

Hey martin,

I just tested it in dapper (eog 2.14.1-0ubuntu1) and indeed, the
application window title doesn't update. Not with the numeric names and
also not with the alphabetical names.

However, the window title is ""1..." or a...", so I suspect eog might be
trying to indicate there's a list of files. (bad, only ONE file is open!)

- P.