Mailing list header

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 5 13:30:33 BST 2006

<quote who="Simon Males">

> I think it is a fair request to stick [UBUNTU-AU] or similar at the
> beginning of each new post on a mailing list such as this ?

I'd prefer not to; it is noisy and annoying, and the list can be easily
filtered using the mailman-provided standard List-* headers.

> PS Great news on the Ubuntu LPI 101 in South Africa, I'm currently doing
> the 101 in Sydney and I find it very exciting to do a course on an OS that
> I use.

It's actually a 103 that sits on top of the 101 and 102. So you'll have to
finish the 102 as well, before getting your Ubuntu cert. ;-) It will be
announced in South Africa (in fact, I might be doing the announcement!), but
it'll be available globally.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

                   <boc> i wish i could write good flames
                 <jwz> boc: you can't win if you don't play