stickers

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 5 13:14:22 BST 2006

I'm quite proud and happy to have an Ubuntu sticker on my laptop. It's
one of the ones made by Canonical, scabbed off Mark at LCA. I had 5 to
begin with and I've given them all out quite quickly and still have
friends asking for more.

I'd definitely be interested in chipping in a few $$ to get this thing
happening so we can all share some of these great stickers out.

As for distribution I think it would be efficient to send batches to a
designated person from each of the LUGs and then they can be further
distributed to those on the list who attend those LUGs. :)

Cheers,

Pascal