[ubuntu-art] Suggestions about wallpapers

Dmitry Sharshakov d3dx12.xx at gmail.com
Sun May 3 16:36:54 UTC 2020

Good morning! I've got 9 photos that might be acceptable for Ubuntu Desktop
wallpapers or lock screen images. Please write me back when you decide what
to do with those. All photos are authored by me, I can add necessary EXIF
data if required. All of those have 4000x3000 resolution, but are taken on
a smartphone. Pictures 1, 2, 3 and 9 look bad as desktop background as they
have small features, but look fine for me on lock screen.
 backgrounds.tar.xz
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xCajA2uIbvYJmzd8ZG-ihWZW-SiwPlw/view?usp=drive_web>
Thank you in advance,
Dmitry.