[ubuntu-art] 13.04 DVD DIY artwork

YoBoY yoboy at ubuntu-fr.org
Fri May 3 20:48:56 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Using the design brief given by Laura (bellow), I created a DVD Wallet
and CD, using for the background the new ubuntu 13.04 background, and
adding the new unity launcher icon created by Matthieu James (I join his
svg file to this mail). I used also for the DVD the same design for the
numbers as in the 12.04 edition.

My proposal :
  - http://yoboy.fr/design/2013/13.04_desktop-fr_cd_disc_AW.svg
  - http://yoboy.fr/design/2013/13.04_desktop-fr_wallet_AW.svg

We will use this design for the ubuntu DVD french edition. But feel free
to use it to create perhaps the official community artwork for the new
ubuntu 13.04 ISO/DVD.

Best regards,

YoBoY