[ubuntu-art] Unoffical Ubuntu Artwork Site (Again...)

Lin Lu Han linluhan90 at live.com
Sat Mar 9 15:01:34 UTC 2013

Hey guys, where can i get a Ubuntu Phone? Can´t i get one for test device?

Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 00:00:13 -0300
From: gabo.xandre at gmail.com
To: ubuntu-art at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-art] Unoffical Ubuntu Artwork Site (Again...)

    Hi Thomas,

    I don't know what happened to the forum admin, but Matt's
    alternative seems the best way to go. He even registered the domain!

    We didn't have any spam there yet. But if we do, we are keeping a
    closer watch so it can be stopped before it becomes a problem.

    Hope to see you there.

    Greetings.

    Gabriel.

    On 03/07/2013 11:32 PM, Matt Elsberry