[ubuntu-art] Alternate forum

Matt Elsberry (Personal) elsberrymatt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 23:20:58 UTC 2013

I noticed that our selected forum is still packed with spam.  I am not sure
if the admin just does not have the time, or if something else has
happened, but it does us no good to have to sift through spam messages.

I have created an alternate solution... The board uses measures to prevent
spam and I intend on adding plenty of admins and moderators (if it's
accepted).

I participated quite a bit in the above mentioned forum and I think it was
a good idea, so I would like to carry that on to the users who felt it was
worth having.

You can visit the forum I created here:
www.ubuntuart.org

You HAVE to register before you can view, post, etc...    Have fun and feel
free to send feedback.

Thank you,
Matt Elsberry