[ubuntu-art] Request for Website

Gabriel gabo.xandre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:49:37 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
The idea for an unofficial art site seem pretty cool. I suggest we
register at Jackson's site (http://ubuntu-art.linkmaster.com/),
introduce ourselves and use it to discuss the project.
This way we can find out how many of us are interested in the project
and create a team. Also, we don't mis-use the official mailing list for
an unofficial project.

Jackson, I just registered at the site and if you don't mind I'd like to
create a group where we can introduce ourselves and start the project
discussion.