[ubuntu-art] Request for Website

Thomas Corwin dog1489 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:41:54 UTC 2013

I was planning to use a "Drag-and-Drop" creator so I could get a free domain (well... sub-domain). I'm also not a codons expert unless it is VB.NET. But Direct Email me and we can talk about it more, so we dont spam the mailing list, if you would like. My preferred contact email is: tacorwin at outlook.com :)