[ubuntu-art] Possible Meeting?

Thomas Corwin dog1489 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:59:15 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!

I know I have introduced myself previously, but I haven't been very active in the Ubuntu community.

My name is Thomas Corwin, and I am a 16-year old Sophomore (10th grade) from New Castle, PA. Im currently beth a Windows and Ubuntu user. I make basic software for Windows (via VB.NET). I've also (attempted) to make icons and pictures for my software.

I've been interested in helping Ubuntu in any way ever since I heard of it!
I've wanted to do something, but I haven't the slightest clue of what I can/should do.

Would it be possible to create a "meeting" of some sort on the IRC channel for newcomers (such as myself)? I think it would be helpful to not only myself, but anyone else who has recently joined in on the Ubuntu-Artwork project. It's just a thought though. :)

-Thomas Corwin