[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Mobile

Judah Kleinveldt yodhten at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:16:24 UTC 2013

I think the design doesn't really do justice to the current UI language. I think maybe a better option would be to base your design on the current design aesthetic and build from there. Prev posters have built more pleasant looking approaches. I can assist in submitting a derivative of those works, though I find myself on mailing lists purely to syphon info from the Open Source community and hopefully apply the combined knowledge as my own GPL'd artworks (with the appropriate attributions of course).

Although I'm a print designer by experience, I would recommend you to look at current UI aesthetics when creating mock-ups.

Thanks
Judah
This message was sent via a Blackberry Wireless Device