[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu 13.04 Scrollbar

Nick nickycolky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:35:31 UTC 2013

Recently checked out the new mouse-on overlay scrollbar on Ubuntu 13.04.
While idea is nice, I think it needs some polish? The design and colour of
the scrollbar do not quite match the overall Ubuntu theme, not even the
white 'original' scrollbar next to it. It looks rather bland and bulky.
Any information if the team has been doing work on the design?
I think perhaps the overlay scrollbar could be made half transparent or with
rounded, sleeker edges

PS this is a mock-up I really appreciate. I think the bar could be a tiny
bit smaller/thinner though
http://vimeo.com/20570173

Cheers