[ubuntu-art] CSS Version of the ubuntu logo

Germán Valencia machinarius92 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:08:24 UTC 2012

Will do, thanks
On Sep 28, 2012 3:16 AM, "Inayaili Leon" <inayaili.de.leon at canonical.com>
wrote:

> Looks great, Germán!
>
> I'd recommend MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) over W3Schools for
reference, it's more reliable.

> Yaili
>
> On 28/09/2012, at 03:53, Germán Valencia wrote:
>
>> I didn't quite "forget" the arm breaks, it's just that the translations
required to offset them into their place arent entirely standard, so i've
only written them for Firefox (Will get to safari/chrome some other day).
One can easily do so by visiting the W3Schools article on css transforms.

>> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Connor P <connor at connorpeet.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Forgot some of the arm breaks, at least on Chrome: http://puu.sh/19hIOLooks great tho.

bit with a contribution: http://jsfiddle.net/Drknzz/nNQfw/3/ It is by no
means perfect but then again, i'm entirely new to this.

https://github.com/Drknzz/HTML-Experiments.

>>> --

Will certainly do, I worry about the MDN being too Firefox centric though.

Should anyone want to fork my repository, feel free to do so: I'd love
different takes on how I wrote the CSS, it also needs to be brought on line
with the artwork guidelines