[ubuntu-art] Introduction

Connor P connor at connorpeet.com
Fri Sep 28 02:33:43 UTC 2012

Well, since the almighty Ubuntu wiki tells me to, I suppose I should
introduce myself.

Hi. As you can tell by my email address, I'm Connor Peet. I've been a
fan of Ubuntu for neigh on four years now, and have recently started
looking at giving back to the community.

I am a student, and part time web developer/graphic designer/general
computer guy, who also happens to be good with graphics. I began playing
with and (at first) breaking computers about six years ago, and have
been graphic designing for most of that time.

With that said, is there anything that needs to get done?

Connor Peet