[ubuntu-art] Intro

Jason Williams jasonwilliams78 at me.com
Fri Oct 19 21:22:54 UTC 2012

Hey guys, I'm a professional freelance photographer and an IT security student who is interested in helping out with Ubuntu photographs they might be interested in using on current and upcoming OS background/wallpaper etc.  Please feel free to email me any info regarding how I can become more active within the Ubuntu community. :)