[ubuntu-art] Intro

dieblazin jarred.williams1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:11:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

My name is Jarred Williams.  I am a college student studying software
engineering wanting to eventually work my way into GUI design.  Ive been a
fan of linux and Ubuntu for a couple of years now (although I've only had a
computer for a year and a half).  If there is anything i can do to help by
making graphics or maybe even drawing up interface designs I would be more
than happy to do so.  I also have some suggestions that could make things a
little more coherent and intuitive if anyone would like to listen.

Thanks,

Jarred