[ubuntu-art] Submitting new artwork for studio

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:03:09 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 8:54 AM, bigmonmulgrew
<bigmonmulgrew at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I asked the question in the ubuntu forums and was sent in you guys
> direction.
>
> When Ubuntu studio 11.10 was released I couldnt find any CD artwork so I
> drew one up.
> I intend to do the same for 12.04.
>
> So where should I  submit my work.
>
> Its listed on my own website (although at the moment not in an easily found
> location) but I thought you guys could benefit from it.
>
> I'm no artist but I dont see why that should be a problem.
>
> So where should it be submitted?

Hi bigmonmulgrew,

for the current time i would suggest posting a link to this mailing
list or use this website:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/OfficialPrecise (i
believe this requires launchpad account to edit)

this cycle has seen much development in a foundational sense, i.e.
getting ubuntu studio back into a lean, functional form, and some of
the next steps will to establish developing art work as part of our
routine process.  so we appreciate your interest and efforts in this
area!

thank you,
scootl