[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu UI kit

Mirek2 mazelm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:15:02 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I've been working on an Ubuntu Ambiance UI kit for Inkscape. Here is what I
have so far: http://ubuntuone.com/3zVIwD5wxidcv2f8E2pGGF
I'm not sure what license to license it under and what attribution to give
(if any), given that it's basically a copy of someone else's work. Could
anyone help me in that area?
I was also wondering whether someone might not help me extend this and
refine it so it's more in line with what the actual theme is.
It'd be great if someone from Canonical could work on this and publish it
officially on their website, so that designers would have a clear place to
find it.