[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu 12.04 DVD Cover - WIP

Dub dubcanada at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:43:23 UTC 2012

The case doesn't scream Ubuntu, the 12.04 looks more like a date then
a version, which is really confusing.
The box with info in it on the back looks disorganized and not very
clean. It's just a block of text.

I like the concept you should continue with it, however I feel the
current concept was poorly executed.

My initial thoughts on the DVD concept.