[ubuntu-art] New member

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:55:52 UTC 2011

Welcome Joel,

It's great to have you here. Are you mainly in the area of design and
production (html/php) or can you do drawing art as well?

What kinds of things would you like to help with? Do you know any
python? PLaces like the loco directory need more design help and general
help, there are also lots of small pieces that could do with some
art/design attention.

Best Regards, Martin Owens