[ubuntu-art] Gtk, Metacity Theme

Werner Ecker WernerEcker at gmx.at
Tue May 10 09:51:03 UTC 2011

Hi!

I am new here and interested in usability and designing but I have no skills, I just do it for fun.

I made my first theme, maybe some experts like it like me or get inspired. Maybe you know it anyway because I simply removed all shades and gradients from the Radiance theme and made all colors adjustable.

I made some with smaller and bigger window edges and with black or colored panel.

Only my window button grafics make some troubles now, because I like them subtle, but they should stay visible with any possible color of the windows.

My next idea would be on which becomes a little darker to all sides, to look like some (glazed) tiles(?). Or, if I find an engine, some which disapears to the sides (like a colored shadow, from Window to invisible).

Greetings

Werner