[ubuntu-art] Question About Natty Wallpaper Contest

ErinOfEarth erin at estes.com
Tue Mar 15 00:15:01 UTC 2011

I've had Ubuntu for a while now and have made a number of non-photographic
(mostly Ubuntu-themed) wallpapers for personal use. I was searching for some
way to get them recognized by the design team at Ubuntu when I read about
the "Bright, Light and Beautiful" contest... only to discover that it ended
yesterday. Is there any way that my entries can be accepted now, or is it
too late?