[ubuntu-art] 11.10 wallpaper

lil watts nibbles412 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:43:33 UTC 2011

oooh thanks for the link :D i'll go in and change it now

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:12:40 +0100
From: iain.farrell at canonical.com
To: ubuntu-art at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-art] 11.10 wallpaper

    Hi Lil

      Thanks for your submission. The only comment I'd have is that
      you're using the old Ubuntu branding. The correct logos and colour
      references can be found here on the design blog.

          http://design.canonical.com/the-toolkit/

    Iain

    On 10/07/11 22:14, lil watts wrote:

        just realized this thing probably doesn't like attachments, does
        it? no worries i'll use tumblr

        http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo4yzp2MKz1qjl71vo1_500.jpg