[ubuntu-art] Wallpapers in 11.10

Iain Farrell iain.farrell at canonical.com
Mon Jul 4 16:30:07 UTC 2011

Hey Prateek

There isn't really a theme other than "great photography" :) We have
been lucky in the last few releases. I think Flickr should still be the
place we do this, it's got lots of great photograhers and designers
already living there but am open to suggestions.

UI Freeze is 25th August so we have until then to get our images into
the release.

Iain