[ubuntu-art] Artwork/Tasks vs Artwork/Specs

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Jan 24 12:17:59 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 14:31 +0300, Сергей wrote:
> The artwork page contained such a nice and clear table, and now it's
> gone :(

The reason I decided against the table is that it's hard to edit and
didn't make it obvious at a glance what is open or closed.

> As far as I understand, we just agreed that something must be done, we
> didn't discuss what exactly.

I asked and all I got was a +1. I acted accordingly.
I can't take input/opinions into account that haven't been brought up.

> Moreover, please post here before removing any content. It's very
> discouraging to see results of your hard work removed without a trace,
> so any removals must be very deliberate, too.

Sheesh, I removed a table full of duplicated information and it could be
brought back easily. I did bring back content that had been displaced
without asking before.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: