[ubuntu-art] Xubuntu Background Contexts

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Jan 24 10:15:21 UTC 2011

Hi!

Thanks to Simon Steinbeiß, we now have a collection of images wallpaper
submissions can be tested with:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/0007_Xubuntu_Natty_Wallpaper?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=xubuntu_natty_alpha2_context_resolutions.tar.bz2

With Backtestground installed, you can open a terminal, cd to a dir with
that tarball unpacked in it and a "wallpaper.png" to test and use:
----
to-common-resolutions wallpaper.png

combine-per-resolution wallpaper_resolutions
xubuntu_natty_alpha2_context_a_resolutions
---
The second on one line (bloody Evolution not letting me do that).
And again with the "b" (xubuntu_natty_alpha2_context_b_resolutions) dir.

(https://launchpad.net/backtestground)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: