[ubuntu-art] Backtestground Explained

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Jan 22 10:26:00 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 12:53 +0300, Сергей wrote:
> I think it happens because extract-background-context script doesn't
> return an exit code indicating success. You should make sys.exit(0)
> the last operation of your script to inform other scripts that the
> context was extracted successfully.

That made no difference, though I guess I should use sys.exit, anyway.

----
which 'extract-background-context' && extract-background-context
on_white.png on_black.png; rm on_white.png on_black.png || echo "Sorry,
you don't have backtestground installed" > /dev/stderr && exit 1
----
, note the "; rm on_white.png on_black.png"

makes it work.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: