[ubuntu-art] Icon for LibreCAD (future CAD program in Edubuntu/Ubuntu)

Alexander King alexanderddking at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:45:52 UTC 2011

Hi Hi
i read heaps on inkscape :) and here what i was thinking for libreCAD
logo/splash screen.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2869749/logo.jpg
for the icon i was thinking of keeping with the blue print idea and have a
coffee mug half real and half blueprints and have rolled up blueprints
behind the real coffee mug side and have the blueprint on the unrolled side
like this http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2869749/concept.JPG

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 3:07 AM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 09:26 +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> > It's sad this is being framed as a contest.
>
> Thorsten, the contest framing is why I only conceptualized and threw
> that up. It's not worth doing more than adding to ideas and then getting
> on with something else.
>
> Not to say that there isn't a value in lots of people putting ideas into
> a hat. It's just expecting finished results from each singular entries I
> have an issue with. Besides, some people like to make lines, some people
> like to make shades. Be a shame if they were competing against each
> other ;-)
>
> Martin,

Kind regards,

Alexander King