[ubuntu-art] Video Animations

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Jan 20 12:44:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 21:30 +1000, alexanderddking wrote:

> I wasn't asking for replication so calm down

There's no need for me to calm down, as I was perfectly at ease, but
maybe there is for you. It's often a mistake to try to read implicit
emotion out of text messages.

I tried to offer context, a glimpse at the "other side" to what you
brought up, in the hope you might understand why the solution won't
happen or be that simple.

> I was just saying a more friend setup to start with, when I open Gimp
> or libre office I know where most of the tools are there and easy to
> find and I didn't have to look up a Manual.
>
> Knowing the concept behind the tool is fine but if you don't know how
> to recreate that concept because you can 't find similar tools, it's
> not helpful

If you say "more friendly setup", doesn't that mean one that seems
familiar to those who used a certain other application before?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/