[ubuntu-art] 3 community wallpapers will be included in Natty

Iain Farrell iain.farrell at canonical.com
Fri Jan 14 12:38:31 UTC 2011

On 14/01/11 11:21, Martin Owens wrote:
> Oh well, at least we get a guarantee of 3 illustrative wallpapers on the
> CD. I'd be nice to see the nod from the desktop team about the inclusion
> though to make sure it's all good.
I'll find a bod here to ask but I'd imagine it's not an issue. These
files will likely be smaller than a photo as they're likely to be less
complex but I'll check in with the platform guys and try and get a steer
on how much room I have on the disk.

We can also point people to the group on Flickr and finalists on the
other site to ensure that the community have plenty of pictures to
choose from.

Iain

--
Iain Farrell