[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu DVD Packaging Artwork - Getting Close to Final

EldiS eldis.design at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:12:03 UTC 2011

I think I'm done with this one. Some new fixes are applied on the side
icons, and it is left for considering till tomorrow, what will I do
with front Tux and side Gnome icons. Some people suggested it's not
that much related to Ubuntu itself, so, I don't know...

I will upload this tomorrow or day after in full pack, with CD/DVD
labels, on spreadubuntu and deviantART. And the psd file will be
included, if someone would like to add current edition info or
something.

Here's what final will probably look like:
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3006/ubuntupictogramstylecov.png

My next quest is to create a set of CD/DVD covers before Natty is
released, which will strictly follow Ubuntu brand guidelines, to make
it more official-alike. When time is come I will open new theme on
mailing list, so everyone is invited to contribute, with ideas and
concrete work.

Cheers.