[ubuntu-art] Dealing with issues and seeking advice

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:26:04 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-02-19 at 16:37 +0530, Vishnoo wrote:

> Sure, a meeting to resolve this sounds good.
>
> Someone kindly take the initiative and set a date&time when John can
> attend.

We tried that. It didn't work so well. I think we'd need personal
attention from the CC. As an Ubuntu team our communal authority is the
Code of Conduct and the Community Council. Jono and Ivanka are great
people to go to for advice and they will help, but they're not the right
people if they are the only people to get involved.

Martin,