[ubuntu-art] Goodbye

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 22:01:04 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Vishnoo <vish at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 13:41 -0500, Martin Owens wrote:
> > Thanks for all your work thorwil,
> >
> > On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 18:40 +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> > > Our combined inability or unwillingness to deal with repeated
> > > misrepresentations and incredible ignorance from one member pisses me
> > > off to no end and spoils the last bit of fun.
> >
> > I understand, I've reduced my participation because of the same member.
> > This team isn't worth being involved with any more because it's a team
> > that only exists to serve one member; a member who will distort, lie and
> > outright misrepresent in order to bully the consensus so things are done
> > his way.
> >

> +1
> I could not have put this is in any clearer way.
> Being enthusiastic is good, but never at the point of being disruptive.
> His constant misrepresentation of facts is *highly* annoying and playing
> baby-sitter to a grown man, constantly watching what lies are going to
> be spread next, is not the most pleasurable experience.
>
> I can truly understand thorwil's frustration
>

> --
> Cheers,
> Vish

Hello Everyone,

Thorsten's decision to leave the team is his personal choice and I certainly
respect his decision. However by definition a team is more than one and a
well formed team allows members to join and exit as the need arises and
continues to function as desired.

I certainly join others in wishing Thorsten the very best in his future
endeavors.

Kind regards,

John