[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu DVD Packaging Artwork - Getting Close to Final

Pumpkin Lord eldis.design at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 08:37:52 UTC 2011

> I've attached a comparison of your current "linux" word and the same word
> with manual kerning, so you can decide for yourself if you need manual
> kerning or not.

So I guess I will have to play with manual kerning then. At least with
those bigger fonts in titles. Thanks for suggestion. I never had a
nerves to play any deeply with kernings. :)

And about adding noise, well, I don't know. I'm using noise effect
almost exclusively when gradient banding make me to. Otherwise, very
rarely. I wanted to keep this as clean as possible. No gradients, no
shadows, no special effects. Only the flat layers.