[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu DVD Packaging Artwork

jjungschlager at gmail.com jjungschlager at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:20:49 UTC 2011

Dis agree mainly the hardware thing, leak of tools in PS of lightning the high price license and the speed.
Only in the interface it self photoshop would win but giving tools 9 and 10 way to high.
For the education I got both were used as beginning tool until you 've more exprience then they came with other and yes license closed source software what cost an hell lot software and I both experienced way better and for both software their could be a lot of approvement.  Especially for GIMP since it is Open Source why it doesn't happen? It's not necessary
Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry®-toestel