[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu DVD Packaging Artwork

jjungschlager at gmail.com jjungschlager at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 15:39:36 UTC 2011

For most of my costumers it would be quite handy if the cover wouldn't have to many changes if I give them Ubuntu dvd's but concider the following, every MS windows version has a bit different color release colour choices can change in Ubuntu.
Really like the purple pink black color now.
People are probaly going to work more with CLI as an opposite from what the past show people are use GUI's more often or they gonna wank about great an big effects like os x, beceuse Ubuntu aims not only high class computers such as for gaming, video/graphic editing that wouldn't happen to our system.

Anyway good luck keep the color schedule dynamic if you really want it to be around for a while.
Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry®-toestel