[ubuntu-art] Off-topic

Mast3r Bogdy mast3r_bogdy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 10:28:42 UTC 2011

Hello, guys. I apologize for this off-topic message, but I really need your help. I subscribed a photography contest and I'd really like to win (the big prize is a Nikon D90) because I'm a photographer and I can't afford a camera like this. All you have to do is to open www.TotoranBogdan.tk and click on "Like" button, then tell your friends to do the same. Please, help me! I promise I'll help you with wallpapers or good photos when need. I apologize again for the off-topic message.

 Blog bogdy-s.blogspot.com
dA justneo.deviantart.com